Friday, May 11, 2012

Braindrops on noses

Updated July 1, 2016

These are a few of my favorite posts (as well as some other happenings on the web). Thanks to Anne and Ken for bringing me on to the MT! Thanks to everybody for all the good times and here's to many more,

Most Popular
Back to the Mermaid's Tale...
Anthropology: Reproduction, Procreation, Knowledge, Belief, Science, and the Culture of Science 
Paleoanthropology and Human Evolution
Classroom Lessons, Resources, Teaching Aids, Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Personal Genomics
In Others'...


5random1 said...

If you are Holly Dunsworth who spoke and wrote "this i believe" for NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday, May 11, 2008 then I thank you so very much for what you spoke, what you wrote.

I too, now, I am evolution.

Thanks Holly!

Holly Dunsworth said...

That's me :) Thanks for your kind feedback and thrilled to read it!

The link's up there in that list (under "Elsewhere") in case you ever want to listen or read again.

Anonymous said...