Tuesday, April 26, 2016

On this day in 1986

Lost in an African Jungle*

It all began in L.A. California when I had to go to Africa on safari, to hunt the Wild Weirdo Snake. Because I was a scientist and had to study one. So I went to Africa to the big bush (the grassy swamp land). I was there but suddenly I got lost. Luckily, I brought a map. But it started to rain and my map got soaked. So I couldn't use that. But then, in the midst of the jungle, I heard what sounded like Indians. So, I ran, but they were coming from all directions. They came and got me. They had a Wild Weirdo Snake for a pet. So they wrapped it around me. I died. So they ate me. And for the rest of my life my head hangs from a stick.

The End

Is this the Wild Weirdo Snake? (source)




*Thanks to my mother for saving this.

1 comment:

Hollis said...

Enjoyed the story :-)